MASTER OF OPTOMETRY (M.Optom)
Master’s program in Optometry is a 2 year course designed to produce graduates of high standards in research who are equipped with appropriate skills to meet the challenges and problems of primary eye care in a selected specialization
Eligibility for Admission: B.Sc. Optometry Degree from KUHS or from other Universities recognized as equivalent there to by KUHS, with a minimum of 55% marks with usual relaxation of marks for SC/ST/Socially and Educationally Backward Community (SEBC) candidates are permitted as per Government guidelines.
Mode of Selection: On the basis of academic merit and the score in the interview conducted by the college.
NUMBER OF SEATS-10
- ADVANCED CONTACT LENS STUDIES – I
- LOW VISION & REHABILITATION
- PAEDIATRIC OPTOMETRY
- OCCUPATIONAL OPTOMETRY & PUBLIC HEALTH OPTOMETRY
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY & BIOSTATISTICS
- ADVANCED CONTACT LENS STUDIES – II
- OCULAR DISEASES AND THERAPEUTICS
- CLINICAL IMAGING
# Weekly clinical postings in the Ophthalmology Department in the 1st and 2nd year.